Paluma e-bike and hike tour
escape the summer heat for the cool rainforest
Guided tour of the Paluma Wet Tropics World Heritage rainforest area.
-Cool mountain wet tropics rainforest
-Mining and WW2 history
-Bird and wildlife spotting
-A short walk to swimming hole for morning tea
Small group tour with a maximum of 8 people. Tour begins and finishes in Paluma Village, 90min drive from Townsville.
Approximately 20km of easy e-bike riding and easy 3km walk. Approximately 3-4 hours long. A moderate level of fitness is required.
Tours run most weekends - see below for dates.
9am start time, approximately 4hrs duration. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.
Cost: $120 per person. Minimum 2, maximum 8. E-bikes supplied.
Bike Treasure Quest
A fun event for workplaces and groups
We have a unique, covid safe option:
• An amazing race style team challenge, with a fun, scavenger hunt/problem solving style activity around coastal Townsville on bikes
• Split into teams of 3-4 people
• Find locations from clues provided within the allocated time (1-2hours)
• Enjoy drinks, nibbles and bragging rights after at NQ Cycle Journeys
• We provide all bikes, helmets, accessories and clue sheets. No minimum level of fitness required - e-bikes available
• Cost $30 per person. Minimum of 10 people, maximum of 20.
Magnetic Island guided day tour
Enjoy a morning of guided cycling on Magnetic Island, visiting some of the lesser known bays, natural attractions and WW2 history of the area. You will have the bike for the afternoon to explore further on the island or just relax by one of the beautiful bays on the island.
Small group tour with a maximum of 8 people. Tour begins and finishes in Townsville and price includes return ferry tickets and morning tea.
Approximately 20km of easy e-bike riding, 3-4 hours long. A moderate level of fitness is required.
Running May - October. Minimum 2, maximum 8 persons.
Townsville Wetlands guided half day tour
Guided tour of Townsville/Pallarenda area - we can help you create a customized journey based on your interests. Highlights may include WW2 history, colonial and indigenous sites, wildlife, wetlands and stunning coastlines.
Small group tour with a maximum of 8 people.
Running May - October.
Costs: $100 per person. Minimum 2, maxiumum 8. E-bikes (recommended) and conventional bikes supplied.